Help Desk Representative
Part-time / Days 20-30 hours per week
Position Summary: Maintain and monitor end-user workstations and productivity on local area network. Perform a variety of maintenance, software installation, end-user support and training tasks to ensure end-user workstations and network performance meet organization and user requirements. Provide support to staff on all company-supported applications. Troubleshoot computer problems, determine source and advise on appropriate action. Complete application project-based work. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all organization standards, policies and procedures.
- 1-2 years help desk experience
- Installs, configures and maintains personal computers, Windows networks, Apple workstations, file servers, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices and systems; adds or upgrades and configures disk drives, printers, copiers and related equipment including business-related cell phone applications such as email.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures and techniques
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems
Recreation Therapist – Children’s Ability Center
Part Time: 20-25 hours per week. Afternoon/Evenings and Weekend hours required.
This person will be responsible for the development, implementation and supervision of programs for children with developmental disabilities birth through 22 years old related to recreation and/or adapted physical fitness and education. Responsible for training employees, program planning and working directly with the children to serve their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in recreational therapy or adaptive physical education
- Minimum of two years of experience with children with developmental disabilities in a group setting
- Ability to assess needs of individual program participants
- Knowledge of various anatomical and physiological conditions and limitations of the differently-abled
Director of Development
This person oversees the JAFCO Development Program and Development Team. Responsibilities include fund development, donor cultivation, supervision of the Development team, and working with the Board of Directors.
Requirements: Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field; a minimum of two years experience in a nonprofit agency or corporate setting working in public relations and fundraising.
Direct Care Staff-Respite & Family Resource Center
Staff needed for per diem work as direct care providers in a residential setting caring for children with developmental disabilities.
Requirements: High School Diploma; Bachelors degree preferred; a minimum of three years experience working with children with disabilities in a group setting required.
Direct Care Staff – Group Home Program
Direct care staff provide care and supervision to ensure the safety and well being of children residing in our residential setting. Work as part of a team to help create a home-like environment and support the needs of the children.
Requirements: Must be 21; high school graduate; good driving record; a responsible,energetic and caring person who loves children.
This person will provide a safe therapeutic environment for both children and adults that will allow them to openly and freely express their feelings and work through issues of loss, abuse, abandonment and other family related traumas.
Requirements: Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Family Therapy Two years direct experience working with children and families Licensed or license eligible
JAFCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace. Pre-Employment Screening includes: Fingerprinting and criminal background screening, drug testing, motor vehicle driver’s license screening, and reference checks. You must be able to pass all screenings to be eligible for employment.